Friday, June 15, 2012

Lasagna Cupcakes

I found this recipe for lasagna cupcakes and really wanted to try it!  They turned out so delicious.  The recipe said to use a biscuit cutter to form circles (to put in the muffin tin) but I found that they turned out better to use whole wonton paper.  Everyone that tried them really enjoyed them.  They would be great as an appetizer or main dish!

Before they went in the oven:

After they baked:

Ingredients
Wonton wrappers
Mozzeralla cheese
Parmesan cheese
Ricotta cheese
Marinara sauce
Ground Beef
(I also used mild italian sausage)
Directions
Brown the beef (and sausage if you choose to use it)
Preheat oven to 375 degrees
I sprayed the inside of the muffin pan with Pam
Lay 1 wonton wrapper in each muffin tin
Layer beef; then another wonton wrapper; then cheeses and sauce (I think 2 wrappers per tin worked well)
Bake for 18-20 minutes and let cool for a few minutes
Serve warm

No comments:

Post a Comment