Thursday, August 16, 2012

Pork Tenderloin with Dijon Mustard

I enjoy pork tenderloin but usually make it when M is out of town since it's not his favorite meal.  I found a recipe that called for butterflying the pork to speed up the cooking time.  This is an easy meal on a weeknight  and it was pretty flavorful too!  I also love that it has just a couple of ingredients.  I served the pork with baked fries and green beans.  Yummy!


Ingredients:
1 lb pork tenderloin
2 tbsp Dijon mustard (I just eyeballed it)
Salt & Pepper

Directions:
Preheat grill to medium heat
Using a pairing knife, carefully slice the pork lengthwise to butterfly it (do not cut all the way through)
Open the pork and lay it flat
Spread the Dijon mustard, Salt & Pepper on each side
Grill for 5-6 minutes per side
Remove from grill and tent with foil for about 5 minutes then slice & serve

No comments:

Post a Comment