Saturday, March 31, 2012

Oven Roasted Pork Loin Roast

M doesn't love pork tenderloin (B & I do) but I was trying to have a nice dinner prepared when he came home from his shift.  So, I picked up a 2lb pork loin roast from Trader Joe's and after looking through some recipes came up with this version of my own.  I've made it a couple of times since and it's absolutely delicious!  The pork turns out very moist and tender.



Boneless Pork Loin Roast
Ingredients:
2lb boneless pork loin roast
Olive Oil
McCormick's Grill Mates Cowboy Rub
Directions- Preheat oven to 475 degrees
- Rinse and pat dry the pork roast
- Drizzle a little olive oil over the roast & rub in the McCormick's rub on each side
- Place on rack in roasting pan (I don't have a small one so I just put the roast on aluminum foil balls so it wouldn't sit directly on the bottom of the pan)
- Roast in oven for 15 minutes then turn the heat back to 400 degrees and roast for another 35 minutes
- The meat should be 155 degrees when done
- Remove from oven; tent the pork and let it rest for 10-15 minutes

No comments:

Post a Comment