Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Cauliflower Pizza Bites

I brought these to the same 4th of July party mentioned in the Berry Flag Appetizer post.  They were devoured in a matter of minutes!  I really liked them and thought they were pretty easy to make!  I found the original recipe here but after reading their site, I wanted to post where to find the original recipe (here).  (As requested by the original recipe poster, I will not re-post the instructions on how to make these.  Rather, if you want to see the instructions, please click the link for the original recipe and you can obtain it there.)
One thing to note, on the blog I read about these, they tried several methods to try to improve the crispiness and curtail the amount of scrubbing a muffin tin afterward.  I read their recommendations and made mine on parchment paper.  I "dropped" them on using a tablespoon measuring spoon and it worked perfectly.  I topped mine with 1 turkey sausage round.

Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment